GENERAL DONATION SPECIFIC DONATION

Robert's Story: Hero vs Servant

Posted September 2022


Costa Rica Mission Trip 2022

HERO vs SERVANT

Written By: Robert Landes


Who wouldn't want to be the hero... the night riding in on the white horse to save the day? 

Robert & Tamara Landes
 
Robert Landes

I thought that was my role going to Costa Rica with Reaching the Hungry. I can save these people from their plight.... but God had other plans. For it is He, NOT me, who is the hero. God can use a donkey or a stone to accomplish his purpose. 


Instead of chastising me for my undeserved pride, God blessed me in developing personal relationships, as well as with gorgeous waterfalls, hard work, and laughter/fun. You see, no matter how much you give, God will reward your willingness/efforts multiple times with blessings that only come from serving others.