GENERAL DONATION SPECIFIC DONATION

Faces of Mozambique Portraits

Create.
In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth.
Genesis 1:1.

Faces of Mozambique Portraits

Suggested Donation

$300

16 x 24 Frame Included



Rejoice.
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice.
Let them ever sing for joy.
And spread your protection over them.
That those who love your name may exalt you.
Psalms 5:11.
Reconcile.
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted,
forgiving one another, as God forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32.


Dream.
But the meek shall inherit the land
and delight themselves in abundant peace.
Psalms 37:11.

Empower.
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on
serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of
the enemy. Nothing shall hurt you.
Luke 10:19-20.
Hear.
Call to me and I will answer you.
I will tell you great and hidden things
which you have not known.
Jeremiah 33:3.

See.
Be strong and courageous,
do not fear or be in dread of them.
For it is the Lord your God who goes with you.
He will not leave you or forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6.
Disciple.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations.
Baptizing them in the name of the Father,
the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28:19.

Abound.
You prepare a table for me in the presence of
my enemies. You anoint my head with oils.
My cup overflows.
Psalms 23:5.

Flourish.
For I know the plans I have for you,
declares the Lord.
Plans of welfare and not for evil.
To give you a future
and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11.
Praise.
Through him, let us continuously offer up a
sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips
that acknowledge his name.
Hebrews 13:15.


Arise.
Ask of me and I shall make the nations your
heritage, and the ends of the earth your
possession.
Psalms 2:8.
Encourage.
Therefore, encourage one another and build
one another up.
1 Thessalonians 5:11.

Abide.
He is like a tree planted by water
that yields its fruit in its season.
And its leafs do not wither.
In all that he does
he prospers.
Psalms 1:3.
Seek.
I love those who love me and those who
seek me, find me.
Proverbs 8:17.



Build.
By wisdom a house is built
and by understanding it is established
Proverbs 24:3.
Hope.
May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace
so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may
abound in Hope.
Romans 15:13.
Encounter.
For you did not receive a Spirit of slavery to fall back
into fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption
as sons, by whom we cry out "Abba! Father!". The
Spirit himself bears witness with our Spirit that we are
children
of God.
Romans 8:15-16.
Strengthen.
For just as the body is one and has many
members, and all the members, though many,
are one body, so it is with Christ.
1 Corinthians 12:12.


Nurture.
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger,
but bring them up in the discipline
and instruction of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:4.
Befriend.
A friend loves at all times
and a brother is born for adversity.
Proverb 17:17.

Unify.
As a prisoner of the Lord then, I urge you, walk
in a manner worthy of the calling which
you have received. Be completely gentle, humble,
bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain
unity in the Spirit and a bond in peace.
Ephesians 4:1-3.



Trust.
And my God will supply every need of yours
according to his riches in glory
in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19.